Monday, November 1, 2010

Tattoo Flash Art - Don't Get Ripped Off

Not only do you have to find the right tattoo but then you have to explain it to the artist and hope to hell they get it right. Well, now a days there are these awesome sites that have hundreds of designs to choose from so finding the right Tat for you has just been made super easy. It's a no brainer if you go to an artist with the actual tattoo you want already printed out in your hand ready to get on with the job, right?

Let me save you some time and money
There are a load of websites out there that offer Free tattoo designs but when you actually go through all the crap of finding the one you want and then hit the download button, what happens... yep, I need to pay for this ONE tattoo?... what happened to "free"?... crap!

I found out that exact same thing until I came across a site that has a one-off membership fee (and it's cheap, trust me) that allows you to download as many Tat's as you want without some nasty little "pop up" saying "more money please".


So before you go ahead and waste heaps of time and pay ridiculous amounts of money for ONE tattoo, consider joining this site and get as many as you want. Oh, and once you get one tattoo you will be back for more, believe me, I got my first tattoo when I was 18 and now I have 8:-) so the membership will save you heaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment